TechnoSpirituality presents it’s very first episode ‘Technologies Stolen from the UFO that crashed in Roswell’ In this episode we talk about the modern day technologies with alien origins. Technology on this planet took a sudden leap post the Roswell crash in 1947.
Ufologist reveal that the crashed ship from Roswell helped our scientists understand and develop technologies which they have been striving to achieve from decades.
They came from the heavens and were called gods. We found them in cave drawings, monuments, famous artist’s paintings and books. Their technological knowledge left evidence in every culture. Many believe that they’ve played a vital role in our technological advancements.
In Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947 an unidentified ship crashed. Many believe that modern day technologies, which scientists had been struggling to develop for decades, were built in a very short span, following this event.
Here are the five modern technologies which are believed to have alien origins from the Roswell Crash:
5. A technology existing in unreliable form since the 1930’s was replaced with a new version after the crash. Introduced in 1963, it used infra-red, instead of ambient light like its predecessors. Insiders reveal the recovered ship’s windows were made of infrared technology. We now call this Night Vision.
4. The debris from the crash contained cables which carried light as a source of information from one end to another. Ufologists disclosed that scientists reverse engineered this technology, learning how to transmit information through the cables which we now know as Fiber Optics.
3. This wonder beam is used for vision correction, cosmetic surgery, scanning barcodes and many other tasks. This was a tool recovered from the Roswell crash, which emitted a beam, sharp and powerful enough to cut through objects, the Laser.
2. The actual occupants from the Roswell crash were found covered with cloth like fabric, which was indestructible in nature. After being studied, this fabric was later used to develop what we now commonly refer to as ‘Bullet proof vests.’
1. Early computers used integrated circuits, weighing about 30 tons. However, by 1959 these huge circuits were shrunk to tiny chips. Microchips or integrated circuit boards are used in our smart phones, ovens, cars and almost everything we touch. This leap in technology is said to be a result of the microchips found at the crash site. Microchips That’s all for now. We’ll be back with more stories soon. This is team TechnoSpirituality